Frozen vegetable processing is a better way to store vegetables. This processing method will not destroy the original tissue of vegetables, maintain its nutritional value of fruits and vegetables, lock in the most nutrients and antioxidants, and preserve the freshness and freshness of vegetables. nutrients, will not affect its original flavor. In the United States, many supermarkets will freeze vegetables, and some experts have tested that the nutrition of frozen vegetables is not lower than that of fresh vegetables, and even in some cases, the preservation of vitamin C, B vitamins, and carotenoids in frozen fruits and vegetables. rate is even higher. Therefore, frozen vegetables industryare becoming more and more popular, and the frozen vegetables processing business prospects are also becoming more and more optimistic. So how do you make frozen vegetables in vegetable processing plant near me?
Frozen vegetable processed products generally include frozen broccoli, frozen beans, frozen broad beans, frozen cauliflower, frozen leafy vegetables, frozen carrots, and more.
Steps of processing vegetables in a frozen vegetable processing plant near me
Frozen vegetable processing includes six steps: vegetable cleaning, vegetable cutting, vegetable blanching, vegetable dehydration, vegetable freezing, and vegetable storage. These steps seem simple, but if done manually, it is a very difficult task. It will consume a lot of labor and time, so industrial vegetable processing equipment is generally used in frozen vegetable processing plants to complete these tasks. Not only can improve the efficiency of work, but also reduce labor and time costs.
How is the vegetable processing equipment processed?
1. Wash vegetables. For the cleaning of vegetables, a leafy vegetable washing machine is used. The vegetables can be put into the equipment, and the industrial vegetable processing equipment will automatically generate air bubbles to clean and rub the vegetables to remove impurities, stains, pesticides and other harmful substances on the surface of the vegetables. The mesh belt work conveys the vegetables to the next process.
2. Cut vegetables. The cleaned vegetables are cut, and the cutting shape can be customized according to your own needs. Electricity is used to drive mechanical work.
3. Vegetable blanching. Vegetable blanching adopts a vegetable blanching machine, which can sterilize the vegetables. The blanching time and temperature of the blanching machine can be set according to the frozen vegetable processing plant needs. The machine can realize automatic control of temperature and time.
4. Dehydration of vegetables. Vegetable dehydration generally uses vibration draining machinery or air-drying machinery. The vibration draining machine removes the water on the surface of the vegetables by vibration, and the air dryer uses the natural wind to remove the water.
5. Vegetables are frozen. frozen vegetable processing plant generally uses a tunnel freezer or a fluidized freezer, which can have multiple temperature zones that can be adjusted, including pre-cooling, refrigeration, freezing, etc.
This is how frozen vegetables are processed. Frozen vegetables are very popular food processing today, and there is a certain potential for frozen vegetables processing prospects. What are you waiting for, join the frozen vegetable processing industry and start your way to riches.