The pomegranate juice squeezed by the juicer at home belongs to the cloudy pomegranate juice, which is unfiltered and has a short shelf life. Pomegranate clear juice is generally produced by juice production enterprises. In addition to juicing, it also needs to go through steps such as enzymatic hydrolysis, clarification, coarse filtration, and ultrafiltration, which can be stored for a long time. Clear pomegranate juice contains less tannins than cloudy pomegranate juice, and the taste is closer to the original fruit flavor. So, how to make pomegranate juice?
- How to make pomegranate juice in pomegranate juice processing plant?
The pomegranate juice we see in the supermarket in our daily life is all industrially processed. Do you have any doubts about the pomegranate juice processing in the factory? Let’s describe the process steps of pomegranate juice processing and production.
Pomegranate juice processing steps
- 1. Pomegranate selection: Pick out relatively fresh pomegranates, free from pests and rot.
- 2. Pomegranate cleaning: Pomegranates will inevitably stick to some dust or soil during the process of picking and transportation. These need to be cleaned, otherwise it may affect the next process. This requires an industrial pomegranate cleaning machine, which can effectively remove pomegranates. Dust and dirt on the surface can play a role in sterilization and disinfection.
- 3. Pomegranate peeling: The pomegranate is covered with a thick skin, which must be removed, because the skin contains soluble substances with bad flavors. In industry, a pomegranate peeling machine can be used to quickly remove the pomegranate skin. In life, it can only be handled with the help of knives and the like.
- 4. Pomegranate pressing: In the pomegranate processing factory, the pomegranate pressing uses a pomegranate juicer, which can quickly turn pomegranate seeds into pomegranate juice, saving time and effort.
- 5. Pomegranate juice filtration: The suspended solids contained in the pomegranate juice obtained after pressing must be removed and obtained through a filter.
- 6. Ingredients: Send the pomegranate juice to the ingredient tank, make ingredients according to the recipe, add some additives to prevent it from entering the ingredient tank, and supplement the remaining water in the formula, and stir well.
- 7. Sterilization and filling: The purpose of sterilization is to eliminate microorganisms to avoid fermentation, and the second is to destroy enzymes to avoid changes.
- 8. Sealing and labeling: After canning, it can be quickly sealed and labelled, and it can be sold.
Gelgoog is a pomegranate juice production line processing manufacturer, which can provide pomegranate juice processing machine and solutions. If you want to engage in pomegranate processing business, please contact skena.Email:[email protected]