Tomatoes are very versatile. They can be eaten raw as a fruit, as a vegetable, or as a salad. But when cooking, tomatoes are generally cut into pieces. All cut into cubes or chunks. But sometimes when cutting, it will not cut well, the blade will slide on the tomatoes, and it is easy to hurt your hands if you don’t pay attention. So, what’s the best way to dice a tomato? How to dice a tomato? The following article will answer for you.
When we cut tomatoes at home, we usually need to prepare tomatoes and knives. Generally, it takes five steps:
- Clean the tomatoes first to remove the sludge, pesticides, hair and other impurities on the surface of the tomatoes.
- Dig out the stalks of the tomatoes, you can use a sharper spoon or knife.
- Dice a tomato in half. Hold the tomatoes in place with one hand, and use the other hand to cut open the tomatoes with a sharp knife. Starting at the bottom, cut the tomatoes in roughly equal halves along the center line.
- Cut the separated tomatoes into slices. Place the tomato halves cut side down on a cutting board. Next, make several vertical and lengthwise cuts in the tomato
- Cut the tomato slices into cubes crosswise. Turn the tomatoes horizontally and continue with several vertical cuts to create square dices.
But for tomato processing plants, dicing tomatoes requires a tomato dicing machine to do the job. The tomato dicing machine is a multi-functional dicing machine, which can diced a variety of fruits and vegetables. The size of the diced is 3-20mm, which can be customized according to the output of processing. Suitable for a variety of factories, canteens, restaurants, schools and other occasions.
So do you know anything about dicing tomatoes? If you want to start tomato diced business, you can contact us at any time, we are a manufacturer of diced tomato dicing machine, and we have exported this machine for many festivals. Already have rich experience in manufacturing and exporting, if you want to know the price, you can add contact information or leave a message directly.